Human Resources » Change of Address

Change of Address

Moving?  You must keep your address updated.  All employees changing their address must complete a Change of Address form AND Residency form for Earned Income Tax (EIT).  Those forms should be e-mailed to the Human Resources Office at [email protected] or sent via interoffice mail.
CLICK HERE to access the forms located on the Payroll Department page.