Our Sponsors and Volunteers
our 2017-2018 volunteers:
William Lewis – Co-President
CJ Mills – Co-President
Kevin McKay – Vice President
Marc Cohen – Treasurer
Rosemary Boccella – Secretary
Diana Garaitonandia – Member
Fred Harran – Member
Samuel Lee – Member
Ankit Parikh – Member
Val Ridge – Member
Stacy Kutner – Member Emeritus
Joshua Albert Beth L'Heureux
Mark Banchi Mary Lieble
Jason Bowman Heather Nicholas
Susan Cantwell Jess Ody
Karen Cook Geoff Per
Michael Craig Maryellen Phillips
William Ferrara Susan Phy
Steve Garstka Jeanette Schilling
Susan Harder Dan Schram
Leann Hart Ted Schueller
Anna Hentz Karen Sibley
Leonore Hope Michael Smalley
Pat Hughes Anna Marie Sneeringer
Charles Keiser Chris Sterman
Aimee Krause Gloria Tafel
BEF School Liaisons
Belmont – Lauren Miller
Cornwells – Jen Dezure
Faust – Scott Pratt
Rush – Jeannie Szafran
Struble – Michelle Klucsarits
Valley – Zach Taylor, Jon Winters, Natalie Hinshaw
Shafer – Jake Thierjung
Snyder – Karen Marshall
High School – C J Mills
- PARX Casinos for unrestricted grant for use in high school renovation.
- Bensalem Alumni Association for partnering with us on the "Owl Walk" project.
- Staff and management at Bar Louie's for providing discount coupons and raffle prize for networking event.
- Everyone who donated to the Robotic's Designer Bag Bingo event.
- American Paddy's Productions who have supported BEF in various capacities since our inception, including monetary donations from the Celtic Christmas Concert since 2013 ($4,000 over three years), talent donation for gala ($750 value), advertising and table presence at events including Philadelphia Fleadh and support of BEF programs including brick pavers ($200) and auditorium seats ($200).
- The BHS theater group for providing a table during the shows and ad space in the fall play booklet.
- The staff and educators throughout the district who have participated in the First Fridays events.
- Frankie Lancos who spent hours helping position BEF with materials and information related to securing donations and planning our first gala.
- The numerous community and school district volunteers who have donated their time by joining committees or otherwise helping to support BEF's efforts.
- Riggins Cafe who has sponsored our "Coffee for the Cafeteria" program and provided coffee samples during events and free gas for the random drawing.
- Mark Feinman and Bob Wright from the Power Up Program for their time spent helping to explain the program to interested individuals and families throughout the district.
- Judy Loftus Printing for providing tickets for gala and robotics bingo events.
- PDQ Printing for assistance with logo, notecards and additional printing needs.
- Neshaminy Barnes and Noble for raffle gifts and support of our summer reading fundraisers for the last two years.
- Everyone who has assisted the BHS Fightin' Robotic Owls (FRO) Team #5401 in their quest to get to the World Championships in St. Louis.