Said Budget contemplates the continuation of all or any combination of the following taxes:
- Real Estate Tax 164.9508 mils
- Real Estate Transfer Tax of 1%
- Occupational Privilege Tax of $10.00
- Public Outdoor Parking Tax of $0.25 per transaction
- Mercantile License of $25.00 and a Mercantile Tax of 1 mil or 1-1/2 mils per dollar volume on annual gross revenue. Mercantile Tax resolution was amended to provide for advance payment in fiscal year 1996 and subsequent years.
- Business Privilege License of $25.00 and a Business Privilege Tax of 1 mil or 1-1/2 mils per dollar volume on annual gross revenue. Business Privilege Tax was amended to provide for advance payment in fiscal year 1996 and subsequent years. Business Privilege Tax was amended to provide for payment to be due April 15 in fiscal year 1998 and subsequent years.
- Vending Machine Tax on all mechanical devices used for profit at an annual rate of:
$80.00 for each mechanical amusement device
$55.00 each juke box
$15.00 each vending machine charging over 5 cents
$15.00 each vending machine charging under 5 cents
$15.00 each service machine
The Proposed Final Budget is available for public inspection on the district website (click here to view) or by appointment. The Board of School Directors will meet to adopt the Final Budget for the 2020-2021 Fiscal Year onWednesday, June 17, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. All meetings will be held at the Dorothy D. Call Administrative Center Board Meeting Room, 3000 Donallen Drive, Bensalem, Bucks County, PA. Board members and others will participate in the meeting virtually. The public is invited to submit comment for public participation via livestream or on the district cable channel.