In-person registration takes place by appointment only.
Please call 215-750-2800, ext. 4047 or 4050 to schedule your appointment!
Due to COVID-19 and the Bucks County Department of Health requirements,
all visitors must wear a face covering to enter the Dorothy D. Call Administrative Center.
- In-person registration takes place by appointment only.
- To maintain safety, Plexiglass separates the registrar and the public, in addition to the requirement of masks.
- Parents/Guardians must make an appointment with the registration office. Walk-ins will NOT be permitted.
- The registration forms are available below. Please print and complete at home prior to arriving for your appointment. If a parent/guardian is unable to print from home, please pick up a packet at the Dorothy D. Call Administrative Center (3000 Donallen Drive, Bensalem) take it home, complete the packet at your leisure, and return at your scheduled appointment.
- If a parent/guardian is unable to pick up a registration packet, please arrive 30 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment in order to complete the registration packet either outside or in your vehicle. Failure to do so may jeopardize your scheduled appointment time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will directed to the registration office. You must wear a mask upon entering the building. If they do not have a mask, one will be provided. Gathering in the registration office or lobby area is NOT permitted. Please do not enter the building prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Important Change in Definition of “Compulsory School Age”
Effective September 26, 2019, all children from the age of six (6) through the age of eighteen (18) must comply with compulsory school attendance requirements. To meet these requirements, parents must ensure that their child between the ages of 6 and 18 is attending or participating in one of the following: a public elementary, middle, or high school; a public charter or cyber-charter school; a private licensed academic or private religious school; home tutoring by a certified teacher; or an approved program of home schooling. Children may be excused from compulsory attendance for documented medical or other compelling reasons as outlined in District attendance policy and procedures.
Below are links for the forms needed to register your child for school. Click on each link to print the form. After printing, complete all information and bring all forms with you. Remember you must also bring your 4 proofs of residence, your child’s birth certificate, and immunization record.
Four (4) Proofs of Residency must be presented at the time of registration and recorded on the registration form. Two (2) of the four (4) must be a current electric or cable/FiOS television statement and proof of home ownership or lease agreement (Current Mortgage Statement, Current Tax Bill (if no mortgage), Current Lease) along with two (2) of the following: Bank Statement, Driver's License, Vehicle Registration Card, Voter Registration Card, Bill Receipts Showing New Address, Utility "Turn-On" Service Statement, or Statement of Homeowner's Insurance. ALL FOUR (4) PROOFS OF RESIDENCY MUST HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS INFORMATION. NO PHOTOCOPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
NOTE: All proofs of residency must show name and address and MUST be within 2 months of current date of registration.
REQUIRED FORMS ARE LISTED BELOW AND MUST BE COMPLETED
** NOTE: If you are not registering your child for kindergarten, you do not need to print the Kindergarten Readiness Checklist.**
Note: Physical and Dental examinations are NOT required at kindergarten registration. You may print these forms for your physician or dentist to complete and return them to the school before winter recess in December.