Varsity Head Coach: Lew Mladjen
Varsity Assistant: Jim Rodgers
JV Coach: Matt Sock
Freshman Coach: Matt Kirschner
- For tryout information, handouts, any additional info, etc., look to the left and click on the link.
- PIAA Physicals must be dated after June 1st.
- High school athletics is highly
competitive and is for the serious athlete. Remember, being a competitive high
school athlete is a full-time commitment. We have a practice, meeting, or game,
every day after school during the three-month season. We also have games
scheduled for Saturday’s, the occasional Saturday practice, and fundraisers. By
deciding to play you are committing to soccer first, everything else (other
than school and family) second.
- Fitness is paramount. Soccer is
a running sport. We are not a track team but the track team should want our
- Click here for a link to the Suburban One League boys soccer page. This webpage is your up-to-date source for league results and standings. Articles remain active for viewing for only one day after their posting.
- For the most up-to-date game schedules go to the following website and click the Fall tab at
the top. Scroll down to boys soccer and click on the team you want to look at. http://bensalemathletics.org/
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COACH MLADJEN
Last updated: June 6, 2017