Varsity Head Coach: Lew MladjenVarsity Assistant: Jim RodgersJV Coach: Matt SockFreshman Coach: Matt KirschnerTRYOUTS AND GENERAL SUMMER INFO: CLICK >>> HERE
Our Varsity/JV game schedule for the 2018 season is complete. As always it is one of the most competitive schedules in the state. Click here to check it out.
Tuesday, June 5th – Concussion testing/lecture after school. Buses for Shafer/Snyder will be provided for the incoming 9th graders. All interested players need to attend this testing date.
Friday, June 29th - BHS Sports Association Golf Outing -- Click here for more information.
Monday, August 13th - First day of tryouts --- Be on the lookout for more information about this in the next month or so.
Wednesday, August 29th, 6:00 – 6:45(ish) pm
- Parent Meeting in the South Wing Audion ----- All freshman, JV, and Varsity parents welcome
- This meeting is open to parents/guardians of all players, freshman through senior. Parents should park in the lot adjacent to the soccer fields. One of the coaches will then direct you into the building. Important information for the season will be discussed at this time so please do you best to try and make it. Coming away from this meeting, I would also like to put together a parent booster group.
Saturday, October 6, 2018 ---- 8:00-10:00 am
- Fundraiser – Applebee’s Flapjack Fundraiser
- Freshman players will receive this information as soon as the team is chosen. All other players will get this information next week but it is not a complicated fundraiser as long as each player does his part. We will also need parent volunteers for this fundraiser.
- PIAA physicals must be dated after June 1 and all immunizations must be up-to-date. All paperwork must be complete prior to tryouts, no exceptions. This paperwork should be handed in to one of the coaches or dropped off at school prior to tryouts.
- High school athletics is highly competitive and is for the serious athlete. Remember, being a competitive high school athlete is a full-time commitment. We have a practice, meeting, or game, every day after school during the three-month season. We also have games scheduled for Saturday’s, the occasional Saturday practice, and fundraisers. By deciding to play you are committing to soccer first, everything else (other than school and family) second.
- Fitness is paramount. Soccer is a running sport. We are not a track team but the track team should want our soccer players.
- Click here for a link to the Suburban One League boys soccer page. This webpage is your up-to-date source for league results and standings. Articles remain active for viewing for only one day after their posting.
- For the most up-to-date game schedules go to the following website and click the Fall tab at the top. Scroll down to boys soccer and click on the team you want to look at. http://bensalemathletics.org/
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COACH MLADJEN
Last updated: 5/9/18