The Human Resources Department supports the Bensalem School District's Mission Statement by providing it's multiple employee bargaining groups with a full range of employee benefits and services. Generally, we are available during the school year from 6:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
The current staff of dedicated and committed employees consists of the following:
Director of Human Resources Felicity S. Hanks, Esq.
Confidential Secretary/HR Sandra Hills
215-750-2800, Ext. 4002
- Act 168 Requests
- Employment Verification
- Loan Forgiveness Applications
- Send copies of GCN Training & Clearances
- Send copies of Certifications
- Questions related to salaries and seniority
Confidential Secretary/Benefits Elizabeth Jones
215-750-2800, Ext. 4001
- All inquries related to Benefits, Medical Insurance, FSA
- Requests and paperwork for Family Medical Leave, Disability Leave, Unpaid leaves of absence
- Paraprofessional PD hours
HR Secretary & District Office Receptionist Karen McDermott
215-750-2800, Ext. 4000
- Applications for employment
- New Employee hire paperwork and onboarding inquiries and scheduling
- Questions about obtaining child abuse clearances and criminal background checks.