Meal Prices, Cafeteria Payments, Refunds & Disclosure Waivers
Breakfast available in all schools - $1.50
Reduced Priced Breakfast - $.30
Milk - $.50
Elementary Lunch - $2.75
Secondary Lunch - $3.25
Reduced Priced Lunch - $.40
Point of Sale "POS" - Registers
- Deposit cash, check or money order into your child's meals account at the register, checks can be given to cafeteria staff for immediate deposit
- Cash payments accepted daily
- No bills over $20 will be accepted from student's in the cafeteria at the register
- Please make all checks or money orders payable To: Bensalem Food Service Department
- Balance Refunds honored for students that withdraw from district - Submit request in writing to the Food Service Department
For a refund from your student's school meal account
Please click on the link below for the Cafeteria Refund Request form.
Please complete the form, and mail or drop off to:
Bensalem Township School District
Attn: Food Services Department
3000 Donallen Drive
Disclosure Waiver Instructions
It is required that we have your consent to release any information about your child’s meal status, if the status is required to qualify for a specific program/fee waiver, etc.
Completing the form below will NOT automatically provide you with fee waiver, holiday baskets, etc.
Contact your child's Guidance Counselor for specific information.
PLEASE DO NOT COMPLETE A FORM AND HAND IN WITH YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN, UNLESS YOU WERE SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.
Forms that are filled out and sent in, with no specific reason/program attached to it, will be shredded.
Please click the link below to download a Disclosure Waiver form.
This form will need to be completed if you wish to qualify for:
Free holiday baskets, etc.
Forms need to have specific situations and persons listed where information is able to be released.
If forms are not completely filled out, they will be returned.