The Bensalem Education Foundation (BEF) is pleased to recognize
our 2016-2017 volunteers:
Joshua Albert Leonore Hope Heather Nicholas
Mark Banchi Pat Hughes Jess Ody
Gail Iyer Geoff Per
Rosemary Boccella - Sect. Rose Jacobs MaryEllen Phillips
Jason Bowman Chuck Keiser Susan Phy
Susan Cantwell Michelle Klucsarits Scott Pratt
Dana Cochran Aimee Krause Diane Ramsey
Marc Cohen – Treasurer Stacy Kutner Valerie Reti
Karen Cook Beth L’Heureux Val Ridge
Michael Craig Dr. Sam Lee Steven Rosenberg
Ron Davis Bill Lewis – Co-President Raegan Ruiz
Sharon Dennis Mary Lieble Jeanette Schilling
Andrew Ellis Chase MacDonald Dan Schram
Mark Feinman Lindsay McArdle Ted Schueller
Ellen Garfield Kelly McGowan Karen Sibley
Steve Garstka Kevin McKay, Esq. Anna Marie Sneeringer
Susan Harder Virginia McKay Zac Taylor
Fred Harran Kathleen McLaughlin Dan Walker
Leeann Hart Lauren Miller Polly A. Welch
Sandy Henriques CJ Mills - Co-President Andy Windhausen
Anna Hentz Maria Mills John Winters
Sean Hicks Charlotte Moser(Past President)Tammy Wood-Moghal
Natalie Hinshaw Mike Nagao Bob Wright
Megan Holston-Alexander Paul Nespola Michael ZimmermanBEF would also like to recognize and thank the following supporters:
- PARX Casinos for unrestricted grant for use in high school renovation.
- Bensalem Alumni Association for partnering with us on the "Owl Walk" project.
- Staff and management at Bar Louie's for providing discount coupons and raffle prize for networking event.
- Everyone who donated to the Robotic's Designer Bag Bingo event.
- American Paddy's Productions who have supported BEF in various capacities since our inception, including monetary donations from the Celtic Christmas Concert since 2013 ($4,000 over three years), talent donation for gala ($750 value), advertising and table presence at events including Philadelphia Fleadh and support of BEF programs including brick pavers ($200) and auditorium seats ($200).
- The BHS theater group for providing a table during the shows and ad space in the fall play booklet.
- The staff and educators throughout the district who have participated in the First Fridays events.
- Frankie Lancos who spent hours helping position BEF with materials and information related to securing donations and planning our first gala.
- The numerous community and school district volunteers who have donated their time by joining committees or otherwise helping to support BEF's efforts.
- Riggins Cafe who has sponsored our "Coffee for the Cafeteria" program and provided coffee samples during events and free gas for the random drawing.
- Mark Feinman and Bob Wright from the Power Up Program for their time spent helping to explain the program to interested individuals and families throughout the district.
- Judy Loftus Printing for providing tickets for gala and robotics bingo events.
- PDQ Printing for assistance with logo, notecards and additional printing needs.
- Neshaminy Barnes and Noble for raffle gifts and support of our summer reading fundraisers for the last two years.
- Everyone who has assisted the BHS Fightin' Robotic Owls (FRO) Team #5401 in their quest to get to the World Championships in St. Louis.