• Curfew Ordinance

    Former Bensalem High School Students:
    • To request a transcript either for college or a job, please complete the below Request for Transcript Form. 

    Click Here for Transcript Request Form

    • An official transcript must be sent directly from BHS to your school or employer. 
    • There is a $2.00 fee per transcript. 
    • Send the completed form along with a check or money order to: Bensalem High School, Student Services, 4319 Hulmeville Road Bensalem, PA  19020.  Credit cards are not accepted. 
    • If you have any questions, please contact the Student Services Office at 215-750-2800 ext. 3013.
    NOTE: Current high school students must request their transcript through their guidance counselor.