In order to provide
the best communication between our district and your household, we are
requesting you consider doing the following:
1. Register on our website to be notified of emergencies via email.
2. Provide your cell phone number to be notified of emergencies via text message.
Thank you very much for helping us to provide exemplary communication to our parents and students.
Step 1 - To register, please complete the following steps:
1. Go to our website: www.bensalemsd.org
2. Click the Register button at the top right of the page.
3. Enter your date of birth and click Submit. (You must be older than 18)
4. Complete the form that displays. You do not need to supply your address or phone number but you do need to create a user name and password.
6. You will see a message that your registration has been accepted.
Step 2 - To provide your cell phone information for emergency text messages complete the steps below:
7. Sign into the website with the user name and password you just created.
8. Click on the My Account button located at the top right hand corner.
9. Select Edit Account Settings
9. Select E-Alert Settings
10. Enter your ten digit cell phone number in the Mobile E-Alert number field. Enter the numbers with no dashes or spaces.
11. Select your service provider from the drop down list.
12. Indicate YES that you want to receive Emergency E-Alerts.
13. Click Save Changes