Varsity Head Coach: Lew Mladjen
Varsity Assistant: Jim Rodgers
JV Coach: TBD
Freshman Coach: Matt Kirschner
- For tryout information, handouts, etc., look to the left and click on the link.
- PARENT MEETING. Tuesday, May 2nd, 7:00 p.m., room
This meeting is meant to answer any questions parents may have and to
distribute information. Parents should park by the soccer fields. I will be at
the door to let them in on the side of the building.
- After school workouts:
and Thursday for the remainder of year beginning on Tuesday, April 25, and ending
on Thursday, June 1. These are not mandatory but if you can make it, make it. Incoming
9th graders are not expected to attend these workouts as we will be
finished by 4:00 p.m.
- PIAA Physicals must be dated after June 1st.
- High school athletics is highly
competitive and is for the serious athlete. Remember, being a competitive high
school athlete is a full-time commitment. We have a practice, meeting, or game,
every day after school during the three-month season. We also have games
scheduled for Saturday’s, the occasional Saturday practice, and fundraisers. By
deciding to play you are committing to soccer first, everything else (other
than school and family) second.
- Fitness is paramount. Soccer is
a running sport. We are not a track team but the track team should want our
- Click here for a link to the Suburban One League boys soccer page. This webpage is your up-to-date source for league results and standings. Articles remain active for viewing for only one day after their posting.
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME PLEASE SHOOT ME AN EMAIL: email@example.com
- COACH MLADJEN
Last updated: April 26, 2017