Mrs. Susan Brooks works at both Belmont and Valley Elementary Schools. She typically works at Belmont every Monday & Tuesday, Valley every Thursday & Friday, and rotates between the two schools every other Wednesday. It is best to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to reach her by phone at Belmont you can call (215)750-2800, ext. 1116. If you want to reach her by phone at Valley you can call (215)750-2800 ext. 1643.
Getting Off On The Right Foot
Helpful Homework Tips
* Be sure your child has a quiet and well
lit area to work.
* Arrange materials such as pencils, pens, ruler, paper,
crayons or colored pencils etc. in a special container
for your child to use.
* Try to avoid noise or distractions
in this special homework area.
* Help your child access their teacher's website
for forgotten homework assignments.
* Be sure your child has two contact students in their
class they can call for homework support.
* Have a calendar available and help students track
long range assignments. Avoid those 2:00 in the
morning last minutes projects.
Remember - There is always homework.
** Have a book at home your child is expected to
read from each evening for @15 minutes.
** Purchase workbooks or create drills in math or
** Doing puzzles together are great fun.
Select puzzles that can be completed in 20 minutes.